Sunday, April 26, 2009

BEDA 26:

I'm starting to get the itch to draw all the time again, which is nice, since, you know, I want my life to be drawing all the time. My life was sucking the creative energy out of me for a long time now, and I just let it happen. I miss the world, I'm not really a part of it lately.

I'd love to write more, but I really need to try to get 8 hours sleep tonight, since I worked an 11-hour day today and I'm working 12 tomorrow. I'll try to be witty tomorrow, but it may have to wait until Tuesday when I'm actually awake enough to think.

Song(s) of the Day: Couldn't decide which one I wanted to put up, so you get a special Sunday Skunk Anansie two-fer.

Skunk Anansie - Brazen (Weep)



Skunk Anansie - Hedonism

1 comment:

  1. Do you ever post your art online? (I mean, I assume you drew your userpicture, and I'd love to see more of it. When you get a chance to shower and breathe and stuff, that is.)

    ReplyDelete