Thursday, April 9, 2009

BEDA 09: 40 Random Facts

In lieu of actually having to think, I give you a meme. Copied from Nicholette Fili, fellow blogger over on Maureen Johnson's ning

40 Random Facts About Me!

1 - Have you ever been asked out?
Yes. Although, usually it's by underagers or bored housewives fond of the liquor.

2 - Where was your default picture taken?
Nowhere, I drew it. I've been wanting to do a webcomic for awhile, but that is a huge timesink that I just can't afford right now.

3 - What's your middle name?
Tyrone. I know, now shut up.

4 - Your current relationship status?
Single. It will probably stay that way for awhile, due to work hours my social life hardly includes any event that doesn't somehow include the web.

5 - Does your crush like you back?
I'm gonna go with no. Just working off past experience. I figure if *most* of them haven't liked me back, up to this point, it's fairly safe to say that's the way it will be going forward. Are you beginning to see the trend of self-deprication/loathing at work, now? Are you? ARE YOU?

6 - What is your current mood?
Apathetic, with a hint of sleepy and a sprinkle of confusion.

7 - What color underwear are you wearing?
Uh, dark blue. *Why* is this on here? Who *wrote* this thing?

8 - What color shirt are you wearing?
Black with purple pin-stripes. Office casual gear, blegh.

9 - Missing something?
Other that the continuously dwindling bits of my sanity?

10 - If you could go back in time and change something, what would you do?
I'd go back and invest in high yield items, like Google or Pokemon.

11 - If you must be an animal for one day, what?
Dolphin or Eagle. Long as I get to spend the day flying along, over or underwater, I'd be happy

12 - Ever had a near death experience?
Yes! Several, in fact. Almost drowned as a kid, got hit by a minivan when I was 14, got mugged by people with knives on a date once... Hmm. Perhaps, I should consider my current lack of dangerous social outings as a plus and just move on with my day.

13 - Something you do a lot?
I would say draw, but I haven't been doing enough of that recently. I guess I'll go with blogging, that's been taking up a chunk of my free time recently. Damn you, BEDA!

14 - The song stuck in your head?
Lily Allen - The Fear. I love the lyrics as much as I love the song itself. *shrug* My song taste is wildly diverse. I listen to everything from Misfits to Muppets, deal with it.

15- Who did you copy and paste this from?
Nicholette Fili

16 - Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Claire Danes (My So-Called Life, ftw)

17 - When was the last time you cried?
Ugh, broke up with a girlfriend back in October because I went to Walmart, after my computer broke, only to find her making out with another guy when I got there. They're getting married now. Perhaps that is what I'll blog about tomorrow.

18 - Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yeah, but only as part of a choir. Unless you count Youtube...

19 - If you could have one super power what would it be?
Invulnerability. It would be great to do superhumanly stupid things and not have to worry about it. Tight-rope walk over the Grand Canyon, blindfolded, arms full of melons? Sure! Leap from a plane with no shute aiming at targets on the ground for spare change? Super!

20 - What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
1) Eyes
2) Smile
Long as the eyes were not peering back with a look of undisguised loathing during step one.

21 - What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Venti Mocha Frap or Grande Chai Tea.

22 - What's your biggest secret?
I am actually a 3-foot-tall, 4-year-old Asian girl.

23 - Favorite color?
Black, some think it's because I am, in fact, black. I tend to blame Shaft, Neo, Johnny Cash, and Gargamel.

24 - Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
I am, at this point, you can probably guess, a big kid at heart. I aspire to spend my days drawing comic books. To keep this answer short and sweet , we'll just go with "Yes."

25 - What's on your walls?
Dust and posters. Which posters? Punisher (comic), Cowboy Bebop (anime), Serenity (movie), Buffy the Vampire Slayer(comic), & Silent Dragon(comic). I should probably start getting some new ones this summer.

27 - Do you speak any other language?
No, I'm barely using English correctly these days.

28 - What's your favorite smell?
Fresh laundry.

29 - Describe your life in one word.
eh.

30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain?
Yes. Wait, other people? No.

31 - What are you thinking about right now?
The answers to these questions? Am I supposed to be contemplating the answers to life's questions while muddling through this thing? I can't multi-task like that!

33 - What should you be doing?
Drawing. I need to get working on comics if I ever want my *aspiring* career to be my actual one.

34 - Who was the last person/ omnipotent being that made you upset/angry?
Whoever actually plans my schedule at work. I think they do this on purpose, though.

35 - How often do you talk to God?
n/a

36 - Do you like working in the yard?
Not a chance.

37 - If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
Gates, but purely for financial reasons.

38 - Do you act differently around a person you have a crush on?
Yes, I become even more of a spastic moron.

39 - What is your natural hair color?
Black.

40 - Who was the last person to make you cry?
Alice, my ex.

Really, that's where it leaves off? What is your natural hair color then who last made you cry? Sheesh, banal to downer. I shall leave you, instead, with a video about monkeys talking about religion.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. 22 - What's your biggest secret?
    I am actually a 3-foot-tall, 4-year-old Asian girl.

    I KNEW IT!!!

    30 - Have you ever kissed in the rain?
    Yes. Wait, other people? No.

    HAHAHAHA!!!!

    Okay, I am SO blogging this today. Yay for meme thingies! :)

    ReplyDelete