Saturday, April 25, 2009

BEDA 25: Just skip this one

Quick Ick: There was a sewage backup in the system at work today, so I spent my day inhaling human feces. I need *so* many more showers until I will feel clean.

Quick Pick: My brain, rampaging against the inside walls of my skull like a 4-year-old hopped up on speed in a rubber room, is not allowing much with the thinking. I'd love it if I had some magnificent plan in mind for what I was writing tonight, but, nope, there's nothing there. My grey matter is a diseased thing, unable to think beyond childish and immature babblings. Perfect babble blog time.

Every been fascinated with someone and found out their aura of aloofness was actually an I.Q. in the teens?

"It's easy to fool the eye but it's hard to fool the heart." Al Pacino turns 69 today.

Ever sat around for half an hour thinking of absolutely nothing worthwhile, not even witty banter you can babble about, and just ended up surfing the net for no reason, stopping on anything of interest, trying to grab *ANYTHING* worth blogging about?

On This Day in History: 1792 - Highwayman Nicolas Jacques Pelletier became the first person under French law to be executed by guillotine.

Every woken up to realise the dream you just had was better than most of the movies you've seen in the past year and been sad that no one cares about dreams, so you can't even share it with anyone?

OTDH: 1928 - The first seeing eye dog was presented to Morris S. Frank.

Right, and with that, I will see myself out of writing a blog. See what I did there, with the pun-like thing? Yeah, not funny, I know. I am a suck hole, full of suck, king of suck. HAIL TO THE FREAKING SUCK KING!

ugh.

Nevermind, that's it. I'm not even trying anymore.

Song of the Day: Emiliana Torrini - Dead Things



Sleep now, blog later
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment