Friday, June 12, 2009

Embiggen

Hello all. Hope you've been well. I'm burning the candle at both ends & once in the middle , so I haven't been around to blog as much as I'd like to. I'd love to say my time away has started a tsunami of anecdotal events & stories that I could share in a fun and meaningful fashion, but that would be a giant lie, and I can't lie to you, dear readers, never to you.

That said, next week I am going on vacation. I am heading to Heroes Con in Charlotte and I am eagerly counting down the days until I leave. Actually, I'm eagerly counting down the hours left to work before I leave, but it all evens out in the end. I, apparently, have to go pants shopping because my pants, while somewhat baggy before, are now in the realm of embarrassingly large on me. It's a nice problem to have, but still fairly weird. I don't *feel* like I've lost that much weight, but my entire wardrobe looks like I embiggened it in the laundry. Impossible, I know, but that doesn't mean I won't say it. That and I like using fake words like embiggen.

The closer I get to my vacation the more I stop caring about my job and start feeling more myself. I've been in this slump so long I had forgotten what it was like to feel that way and I'm getting greedy for it. I'm sleeping less and I'm going out more. It's tiring, but it's worth it. It's not healthy to have your social interactions be ten hours a day on a phone listening to people bitch about their television service. I missed my friends, I missed having time to think, and, mainly, I missed having time to sit around and draw. It's all I want in my life and I haven't truly had time for it in months, that's just not right.

Anyway, I've ramble/bitched for long enough for one day lifetime

Till Next Time
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment